sábado, setembro 13, 2003

Pra quem não conhece, conhecer (depois eu ponho a tradução):


Soldier Of Love
by Pearl Jam

Lay down your arms and surrender to me.
Oh lay down your arms and love me peacefully. Yea.
Use your arms for squezing and please I'm the one that loves you so.
Oh there ain't no reason for you to declare war on the one who loves you so.
So forget the other boys because my love is real.
Come off your battlefield.
Lay down your arms and surrender to me.
Yea lay down your arms and love me peacefully. Yea.
Use your arms for squezing and please cuse that's the way it has to be.
The weapons you're using are hurting me bad.
But someday you're going to retreat.
Cause my love baby is the truest you've ever had.
A soldier of love that's hard to beat.
Lay down your arms and surrender to me.
Lay down your arms and love me peacefully. Yea.
Use your arms to hold me tight. Baby I don't wanna fight no more. (x2)
Oh baby, lay down your arms. (x7)
Please baby lay down your arms.



Numb
by Linkin Park

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Eu estou cansado de ser o que vc quer que eu seja
feeling so faithless
Me sentindo tão sem fé
lost under the surface
Perdido abaixo da superfície
i don't know what you're expecting of me
Eu não sei o que vc espera de mim
put under the pressure
Me colocando sobre pressão
of walking in your shoes
de andar pelo seu caminho
[caught in the undertow / just caught in the undertow
[pego pela correnteza / apenas pego pela correnteza]
every step that i take is another mistake to you
Cada passo que eu dou é um outro erro pra você

i've
eu
become so numb
me tornei tão apático
i can't feel you there
nào posso sentir você aí
become so tired
me tornei tão cansado
so much more aware
muito mais consciente
i'm becoming this
me tornei isso
all i want to do
tudo q eu quero fazer
is be more like me
é ser mais como sou
and be less like you
e ser menos como você

can't you see that you're smothering me
você nào pode ver q está me sufocando?
holding too tightly
apertando tão forte
afraid to lose control
com medo d perder o controle
cause everything that you thought i would be
porque tudo que você pensou que eu fosse
has fallen apart right in front of you
se desfez bem diante de você

[caught in the undertow / just caught in the undertow
[pego pela correnteza / apenas pego pela correnteza]
every step that i take is another mistake to you
cada passo que eu dou é outro engano para você
[caught in the undertow / just caught in the undertow
[pego pela correnteza / apenas pego pela correnteza]
and every second i waste is more than i can take
e cada segundo que eu perco é mais do que o que posso perder

[Chorus]

but i know
mas eu sei
i may end up failing too
que eu posso acabar fracassando também
but i know
mas eu sei
you were just like me
que você era assim como eu
with someone disappointed in you
com alguém desapontado com você

[Chorus]

Su: Essa música é totalmente demais!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuNamastê
X.

Sem comentários: